Senior Internal Auditor - Insurance
A global insurance firm is currently seeking a Senior Auditor to join their Singapore team. This is a regional role covering wider Asia, with excellent exposure across the business.
- Contribute to the audit assignments planning including the identification of the relevant stakeholders, information and data, preliminary risk assessment and audit work program, to meet the audit objectives
- Complete the audit works assigned independently but in good coordination with the audit supervisor and the auditors assigned to the assignment,
- Develop and report the finding to the auditees and their management in accordance with Group Internal Audit methodology and the IIA standards, during status meetings and closing meetings.
- Draft of the initial audit report, including findings and recommendations.
- Support with ad-hoc requests made by other Group Internal Audit management locally and globally as needed.
- Continuously improve group internal audits competency and credibility to provide value through enhanced controls and processes, while developing strong relationships as an independent advisor.
- Strong audit experience within Insurance
- Understanding of Chinese Insurance regulations
- CIA qualification or equivalent