Senior Manager Strategy Planning Analysis
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$170000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
- Global Investment Bank
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Senior Stakeholder management
My client is a global investment bank with offices in North America, Europe and Asia and looking for a strong person to join their business. The incumbent will need to provide professional, efficient and high quality financial insights and analysis to frame and influence business decision. You must also be an effective communicator with good stakeholder management with the senior management team with the ability to translate financial numbers to meaningful presentations for senior management such as CEOs and CFOs.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy Planning and Analysis and working very closely with the Business and Segments Head, you must capitalise on your Banking expertise and be able to advise the business on strategy and business planning. You will face off senior regional stakeholders and keep them abreast of performance overview of the region. You will be involved in executing key strategies and tracking their progress. You will also perform in depth analysis financial modelling to highlight challenges or opportunities in the current changing landscape. You will support the strategic budget and forecasting process and also support in delivery of management information for the month end closing. You will be the trusted Finance Business Partner, providing meaningful insights and recommendations to the business. This is a role with high visibility and opportunity to be very close to top decision makers.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics or related
- Minimum 10 years of related experience (With Management Experience)
- Deep understanding of Banking related products and processes
- Strong experience in analytical roles within Banking with a good grasp of business drivers
- Strong communicator and ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholder
- Able to think out of the box and identify opportunities to further leverage budgets/forecast targets
- Good time management skill and able to deliver under pressure
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874