Senior Manager, Structured trade finance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$150000 - S$200000 per annum|
Our client is one of the biggest commodity trading firm with strong presence in Asia. Due to their significant growth in Asia, they are looking to hire Senior manager for their Structured trade finance team.
You will be acting as a senior Structurer to explore commercial opportunities alongside In origination team. The individual must have the ability to understand the needs of customers and provide them with financial solutions. This role will work closely with legal, tax, transaction management, risk, and other Business Units to deliver the financial solutions. You need to structure products based on current and potential market opportunities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 8 years + of Trade Structured Finance/ Corporate Banking/Project Finance preferred.
- Proven track record of creating and innovating new products.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills, able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Good commercial reasoning skills to balance risk and reward.
- Good contract drafting and negotiation skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853