Senior Portfolio Manager Operations
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$170000.00 per annum|
- Strong trading platform and good company culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
Our client is a global a global investment management company with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. We pursue a global multi-strategy approach to investing, seeking to achieve above-average risk-adjusted returns.
You will report to the Head of Operations and also to the Portfolio Manager and perform daily trade, position and cash reconciliation across multi-asset classes primarily Equities & Equity Swaps across all APAC markets; including corporate actions processing. This person will be the primary point of contact for Asia based Portfolio Managers on operational queries as well as broader issues which may require escalation to Management.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics or related
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Prior experience in Buy- or Sell-side with Equities & Derivatives Operations knowledge. Knowledge in APAC markets is a must.
- Knowledge of full equities trade life-cycle operatios.
- Project management skills/experience is a plus.
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874