Senior Procurement Specialist
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$7000.00 - S$9000.00 per month + bonus|
Our client is a global healthcare leader working to help the world be well. The group provide innovative medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products and works in more than 100 countries.
As a Senior Procurement Specialist, you will report to the Head of Procurement. Your responsabilities will be:
- Responsible for a broad spectrum of support activities
- Represents supply sector(s) locally, understanding supply strategies and agreements
- Identifies and documents all cost reduction and profit plan improvements
- Responsible for processing purchase orders, change orders and contracts in accordance with grants of authority guidelines
- Leads and participates in negotiation sessions with suppliers
- Manages, monitors, reports and seeks to continuously improve supplier performance
- Maintains a working knowledge of supplier's organization, product lines, contractual agreements and transportation terms.
The role may include other responsabilities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 7 years of experiences OR/AND Degree in Business, Finance or Engineering. MBA or advanced degree is desirable
- 8 to 10 years experience in commercial, business, operations function required
- Experience in procurement is obligatory
- Proactively seeks to engage business partners and stakeholders
- Communication is a key role in success
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00039731 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.