Software Development Engineer in Testing (SDET, Auto QA)
Our client, a US big data and cloud computing unicorn, is looking for experienced Software Development Engineer in Testing (SDET, Auto QA) in Singapore office. They are applying the latest big data and cloud computing technologies in the healthcare and pharma industry. The data they are dealing with on daily basis is around PB scale. They have a very senior and experienced engineering team wherer there are PhD from Cambridge and MIT, and tech lead level engineer in some famous local start-up/SMEs. Tech-wise, they are doing Scala/Java, Python, NodeJS, AWS, NoSQL, graphic data-base, Hadoop ecosystem, etc. Their interview is very much focused on computer science fundamentals and coding skills. The right candidate should not only be familiar with various automation testing tools (or able to develop your own tools), but also be very strong in coding.
The ideal candidate should have below skills and experiences:
- Very solid computer science fundamental and coding skills. Candidates with all kinds of programming language background will be considered. (If you believe you are not able to pass algorithms or data structure test, it is not a suitable role for you.)
- Familiar with various automation testing tools and able to develop your own tools.
- Candidate who is only experienced with tools, however, unable to code well are not suitable for this role.
It is a great opportunity to join a well-funded company working on latest techs. They offer:
- Attractive salary and benefit.
- Great tech challenge
- Top-notch engineering team
- Flexible culture and flat structure
Contact Wilson Jiang at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00036027.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1543950.