Strategic Finance Director (APAC)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$220000 - S$300000 per annum|
My client is an Italian food company with a global footprint, a well-known brand that you will see on the shelf at all supermarkets in Singapore. Due to business expansion for APAC region, they are now looking for a Strategic Finance Director to be based at Singapore.
Reporting to the VP, finance, you will be responsible for all FP&A activities to support the business in APAC region. You will have to business partner with the local sales & operation team in defining the relevant business KPIs. You will also assist to build up a solid internal control & business processes within the region.
To be qualified, candidate must possess:
- Degree in Accounting, MBA will be an added value
- At least 10-15 years of experience in FMCG/Retail business, preferably with regional exposure
- Strong business acumen and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit to travel as and when it is required
Please send your updated resume to Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number KL39898
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1332369
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.