Supply Chain and Demand Planner Executive
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4500.00 - S$5500.00 per month + bonus|
Our client is a biotechnolgy company which is expanding in ASIA. Presence in more than 150 countries and a strong position in APAC. The company is looking for a Supply Chain and Demand Planner Executive in Singapore. As Demand Planner Executive you will report to the Supply Chain Manager Director APAC. His role requires a strong understanding integrated supply chain principles and a strong Demand Planning knowledge.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responsible for the demand planning, determine stock level to maintain the order process
- Cross functional co-ordination (planning, purchasing, production, transportation, storage & distribution, customer service) to ensure timely supply of high quality substance in a cost effective manner
- Daily communication with Finance, Logistics and Sales team
- Support the set up of SAP system during project phase including creation, review and modification of material master data as needed
- Coordinate the Supply Chain control, Monitoring and Reporting of Manager KPIs targets
- Continuous projects on Demand Planning and Inventory management with the region
To be successful for the role the candidate must possess:
- Experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry
- Minimum 7-8 years of related experience in Demand Planning
- Degree in SCM & Logistics Management, Business, Sciences
- Graduated degree in Business Management, MBA will be a plus
- Strong knowledge in Excel is necessary, planning systems are very manual
- Working knowledge as SAP/ERP/APO and S&OP
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number As00039074 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991
Regrettably, only short listed candidates will be notified.