Supply Chain Finance Manager
Newly Created Opportunity as APAC Regional Finance Manager with a Leading Media Brand
Our client is a market leader within the Media space. Its APAC operations are headquartered in Singapore and they are seeking a high calibre Finance Regional Finance Manager (APAC remit).
Reporting into the Regional FP&A Director and managing a lean team here, this role will be managing the controllership and compliance aspects, analysis and reporting, planning and analysis, and commercial business analytical partnership. It will suit a go-getting Finance Manager with strong FP&A and controllership experience as it will directly be supporting the Director and the wider regional business leaders across functions. This is a highly visible role within a high-calibre team and business that is committed to expanding in Asia Pacific.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Accounting or Finance Degree from a reputable university
- Between 7 to 10 years of total experience - initially with FP&A focus and in the recent 1 to 2 years into a Financial Commercial Management role
- Proven Background in reputable and high-growth media MNCs; regional exposures a must
- Strong commercial acumen and business knowledge
- Exposure to Hyperion, Oracle and strong Excel skills will be advantageous
- Excellent Communications and highly independent in engaging & influencing senior level stakeholders
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC29185
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
EA Registration No. R1108933