Supply Chain - Inventory Planner
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4000 per month + negotiable|
To manage the inventory and service levels of a portfolio of products
- Daily action manages from MRP for a set portfolio of items, across multiple countries
- Maintain forecasts for each item through validation with the Sales team
- Inform management of significant variances to forecast or other framework issues
- Regular communication with sales to ensure on track & provide visibility where required
- Place all orders on plants where required
- Manage/ set parameters
- Receive direct & process
- Responsible for follow up of all orders
- Each stock schedule by item total supply chain
- Up to date across Asia
- Maintained correctly
- Supply plans maintained
- Customer Service management & response
- In stock range at all times
- Clear dialogue with sales & ops
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years experience in Inventory Planning in any industry preferably with a global business
- Experience in packaging, Pharmaceutical, food services will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of the supply chain process
- Ability to communicate directly with the factory floor as well as sales teams
- High level communication skills and ability to establish credible relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Passion for delivering results and personal accountability for performance.
- Strong commitment to the provision of service excellence.
- Strong personal accountability matched with ability to integrate within team focused environment.
- Demonstrates the edge required to make the tough yes and no decisions.
- Proactive in approach, maintains own energy, setting the standard for others.
Contact Rajat Jain or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00039646
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.