Supply Chain Manager
I have been mandated for a Supply Chain Manager role located in Singapore. The client is an international business specializing in the healthcare industry. You will be responsible for the management of supply chain of finish goods/products for multiple product lines within a segment of the business including importation, customer service, and distributor management.
Your mains responsibilities:
- Provides leadership in executing global /Region strategic plan through the management of processes, data/information, and systems to support the organisation.
- Drive change management in local country and collaboratively work with Region/Global to drive successful implementation in the country
- Collaboratively work with Regional Supply Chain of each function to ensure right communication with clean message to be delivered and right execution and deployment at country
- Responsible for leading and managing a high-performance culture in the function; managing a team of supply chain and customer service personnel who execute importation, order processing, and distribution processes.
- Responsible for supply chain operations, logistic & customer service personnel who manage importation, customer service and distribution of products in support goals and objectives
- Meets with suppliers to discuss issues and performance. Evaluates supplier processes and partners with suppliers to establish best in class performance
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams in support strategic initiatives both within the supply chain organization and across business units
- Prepare or consolidate data, analysis and report on supply chain cost impact, gaps and etc for country SIOP (Sales & Inventory Operation Planning) meeting. Prepare performance scorecard in monthly reporting cadence.
Requirements for the role:
- Min 5-10 years in supply chain management, warehousing & logistics, procurement and/or related field in the Healthcare industry
- In-depth understanding of supply chain processes including importation, warehousing & logistics, customer service
- Ability to adapt to change, execute change and build collaborative and positive working relationship with the organization and ability to manage and successfully meet goals and objectives related to the business
- Strong partnering and communication skills across all layers of the organization & ability to develop links with other functional & regional peers/leaders.
- Innovative problem solver with the confidence to challenge the status quo & gain the buy-in of stakeholders at all layers of the organization
- Strong leadership skills to create/maintain department visibility, coaching team member and leading initiative/projects with broad scope and impact outside own department
- Master or Bachelor degree in Economics, Business or Logistics
APPLY NOW AS00044247 - email@example.com
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.