Tactical Sourcing Specialist
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$4500 per month + bonus|
One of our client specialising in telecommunication is looking for a Tactical Sourcing Specialist. You will deliver Global Category Management as a service to the Telenor Business Units, taking full accountability for the end-to-end sourcing process and performance of global spend categories. Telenor Group is embarking on a digital transformation journey. The TPC seeks qualified procurement professionals that are excited and capable of working in the fast-paced Telecoms field.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Achieve the set performance targets for the categories in scope together with the respective category managers As a Tactical Sourcing
- Executing on tactical sourcing activities for the TPC such as e-auctions, simplified RFQs and route needs to existing contracts.
- Support the different Category Managers in various sourcing activities.
- Act as a link between local Purchasing Hubs and the TPC related to needs to be applied to global contracts
- Build knowledge related to existing contracts in the TPC and Build competence related to the P2P platform.
- Challenge status quo and develop new ways of work to support the transformational journey
- Contribute to the development of TPC into a true business partner and identify and facilitate analytical capability building activities
The successful candidate should enjoy and be proficient in contract negotiations, networking and
- Candidate must be result oriented, demonstrating excellent collaboration abilities and with confidence be able to communicate both internally and externally and continually build new relationships
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in sourcing/supply chain
- International experience from work or studies will be considered an advantage
- Experience with transformation processes and change management will be valued
- A university degree, preferably within business administration, finance, supply chain or similar
PPLY NOW AS00043813 - email@example.com