|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$52000.00 - S$78000.00 per annum|
Our client, a global maritime company, is looking to hire a strong Tax Accountant to join their sizable team. This is a role that has strong exposure to tax accounting as well as managing different stakeholders. The person that takes on this role must be ready to join a fast paced environment.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Tax filing and GST submission
- Implementing new corporate tax policies
- Ensuring the organization is up to date on all matters relating to corporate tax
- Tax planning and ensuring the company is adopting efficient tax practices
- Others tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field from a reputed university
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in an analytical role
- Strong knowledge of local accounting policies and processes
- Effective Communication Skills to work with multiple stakeholders
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 39649
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506