Distributed Systems Engineering Lead
A globally recognized fintech company is expanding their base here Singapore. Their expansion plans include hiring an experienced Distributed Systems Engineering Lead.
Part of responsibilities would include but would not be limited to:
- Designing and implementing highly scalable API's and services that receive billions of requests per day
- Build tools to automate processes and operate production systems
- Collaborating with relevant tech teams to develop system and service architecture for new applications or for adopting new technologies
- Providing technical leadership to more junior team members.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Extensive experience with distributed computing, performance analysis, network protocols, data storage subsystems, et al
- Technical competency and hands on experience with Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Riak, or similar technologies
- Working experience in an environment with source control, DEV / INT / staging / prod releases, continuous deployment / continuous integration
- Ability to learn new tech stacks, languages and tools quickly
- Exposure to either Agile / Scrum / Iterative / Extreme Programming principles
- Transaction processing, payments, and/or e-commerce experience is a plus
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at email@example.com and quote reference number AMJ39737 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.