Technical Program Manager
Our client is an eCommerce solution company which has over a thousand people globally. They are currently setting up a new branch in Singapore and looking for seasoned and passionate professionals who can take ownership and bring the business to another level. They have a strong pipeline of projects and a strong management team from top-tier eCommerce companies.
Reporting directly to the general manager, you will be responsible for leading and driving the end-to-end project delivery. As a technical program manager, you will provide support to the sales team on technical understanding of the ecommerce platforms and system integration process, understand clients' requirements and lead regular client status meetings, communicate clearly the agreed project objectives to the internal technical / engineering teams (including the regional partners and support teams), and effectively prioritize project deliverables & assignments for multiple projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computing, IT, software engineering, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years' experience in technical project management (esp. eCommerce and software development projects)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of technical integrations and software development processes
- Excellent client management and people management skills with proven track record
- Familiarity with ERP systems is preferred
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW091016 or contact Hazel Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148