Trade Support Analyst , Commodity trading firm
Our client is a Global trading firm with strong presence in Asia. Due to their significant growth in Asia, they are looking to hire a new Trading Support Analyst for their Grains Trading department to be based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will Part of the central trading team & assist in forecasting commodity price & fundamental analysis. You need to have good understanding of the underlying fundamental factors impacting the commodity prices - across the major producing / consuming countries as well as understanding of the underlying demand forecasting across the whole value chain - downstream and upstream. You will need to develop hypothesis & building models for supply, demand, commodity prices across producing origins & the whole value chain & comparative cost economics impacting planting decisions. You need to present market outlook based on fundamentals based research and participate in idea creation & discussions
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Working experience in as an analyst providing industry/commodity specific research/trading strategy to the trading desks/clients.
- Strong in Excel and VBA skills and Microsoft office suite in general
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Ability to build, run and test econometric/statistical models
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853