VP, Credit Analyst, Corporate Banking
My client is a leading regional bank that is looking for a new VP, to join their Credit Risk team. The portfolio covers global and local corporates in the APAC region.
This role is a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Corporate Credit Analyst, who is keen on taking on a managerial position. The role itself revolves around evaluating selected credit proposals submitted by Front Office and recommend them for approval. The incumbent will also perform MAS loan grading. Stakeholder include RMs, credit approval team and credit analysts. Candidates with front-office experience, but also have written credit papers are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- 7-10 years of experience in credit analysis of large corporates
- Team Management experience
- Background in Corporate/Investment banking/Credit rating firms
- Experience in performing loan grading and internal ratings
- Degree in Economics/Business/Accountancy or equivalent
- Strong presentation and communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.