VP, Credit Portfolio Risk
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$130000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
A leading global bank is looking for a VP, Portfolio Risk to join their growing team. This will be within their credit risk stress testing team. The bank has done very well and has been expanding rapidly in Singapore. This will span across their retail and wholesale client segments.
The incumbent will be responsible for the production of wholesale credit risk stress test results and will be working closely with the credit analysts and officers on the stress testing enhancement projects, testing of assumptions and deriving sensitivity analysis. There will be engagement with stakeholders such as the CRO within CIB and Commercial Banking. The role will include completeness of model documentation, based on internal risk management policies, model validation. The incumbent will also be expected to coach junior members on application and methodology.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 8-1o years of experience in credit risk modelling/analytics or portfolio management
- Experience in wholesale credit risk stress testing/IFRS 9 modelling
- Strong knowledge of balance sheet and income statements
- Experience with wholesale loans and commitment products and systems
- Masters degree in mathematics, statistics, financial engineering or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980