VP Management Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$180000.00 per annum|
My client is a global brokerage firm and looking for a strong management controller person to join their business. The incumbent will need to provide professional, efficient and high quality financial insights and analysis to frame and influence business decision. You must also be an effective communicator with good stakeholder management with the senior management team with the ability to translate financial numbers to meaningful presentations for senior management such as CEOs and CFOs.
Reporting to the VP Finance, the incumbent is responsible for the financial management control, planning and analysis functions. The incumbent will work closely with designated business and support unit heads in the following areas: Management & Performance Management Reporting, partnering with the unit heads to drive performance. Performing monthly financial and statistical analysis and reporting. Working with the Business on regular KPI reporting. Monitor, track and analyse actual vs. targets. This person is responsible for Project and Capital Expenditure Management, Partner business and unit heads on review and preparation of business case on product initiative and projects feasibilities, working closely with Project Management Office to track the approved project pool allocated for enterprise-wide capital expenditure and operating expenditure
Work with business and unit heads to perform post implementation review ("PIR") especially on the financials
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics or related
- Minimum 10 years of Finance experience (With Management Experience) in Securities, Trading, Brokerage Business
- Strong experience in analytical roles with a good grasp of business drivers
- Strong communicator and ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholder
- Able to think out of the box and identify opportunities to further leverage budgets/forecast targets
- Good time management skill and able to deliver under pressure
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874