VP Operational Risk and Permanent Control
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$110000.00 - S$125000.00 per annum|
A top-tier global bank is looking for an experienced operational risk professional (VP-level) to join their growing team. This will sit under the Security Services department, reporting directly to the head of Operational Risk and Permanent Control.
The role involves risk identification and assessment, working very closely with internal and external auditors to conduct the monthly and quarterly reports to the internal control committee, and train and support staff on indecent management procedures. The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring the KMPfor each operational department/function and be an active stakeholder of BCP testing and documentation.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 8-10 years of operational risk experience in 1st or 2nd LOD
- At least 3 years' experience in audit of financial institutions or operations in security services
- Experience in BCP testing
- Strong report writing skills
- Knowledge of using macros to analyse data
- Strong communication skills
If interested, please click APPLY NOW or contact Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively email your CV to Sumukhi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980