1 year contract Customer service Representative (UP TO $6500)
12 MONTHS' SUPPLY CHAIN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE X 5
Our client is a leading MNC in the pharmaceutical industry
- Reporting to the Supply Chain manager
- Responsible for the operation execution of activities and efficient functioning (delivery process) of the Customer Service for APAC markets under the business unit of Inter-company organization.
- Monitor, lead, and facilitate interactions and decisions across functions and partner to optimize the e2e delivery, return and incident process giving the best experience to our customer
- Orchestrate the daily operation, delivering the right product, in the right quantity and the right condition, to the right place at the right time for the right customer at the right documentation.
- Must be familiar with compliance guideline and practices in accordance with the established IO quality and SOP guideline.
- Degree and above
- 3-5 years of relevant supply chain experience
- Good team player
- Problem solving, good analysing and practical thinking skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
Salary ranges from $4,500-$6,500/Month with attractive bonuses
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Alvis.email@example.com and attn it to Alvis Ho (R1325239)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1325239
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117