1 year contract IT specialist
1 YEAR CONTRACT IT SPECIALIST ($4500)
Our client is an established MNC
- Provide general business as usual (BAU) ICT operation RFBC (Ready for Business Check), support to the organisation and perform ICT-related projects as assigned.
- Assist with the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and MAC (move, add and change) ongoing usability of computers, telephony, printers, corporate mobile or BYOD within established ICT standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Assist in ICT peripheral equipment preparation for all meetings.
- Work effectively with diverse business users and articulate the substantive issues clearly and concisely to staff members, management team and clients.
- Prepare and maintain the records of incident, software licences and other asset inventory.
- Ensure availability of ICT Infrastructure services to authorized users, active directory, print server, mail server, door access system and windows servers
- Diploma and above
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant field support engineer hands-on experience.
- Basic administration knowledge of systems and servers, phone systems, wireless infrastructure related to network.
- Knowledge with Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Linux and essential applications such as Microsoft Office
- Prior work experience in supporting Wi-Fi, Avaya telephony, secure/follow me printing solutions, mobile devices, Polycom, Cisco and WebEx video conferencing systems.
- Knowledge with AirWatch is a plus
- Knowledge with WebEx is aplus
Salary ranges from $3,000 - $4,500 with completion bonus
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Alvis.firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Alvis Ho (R1325239)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1325239
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117