Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
12 Months Contract Specialist (Energy) - MNC
- Coordinate the legal onboarding process for LNG desk counterparties internally, facilitating communication.
- Draft, review, and negotiate transaction-specific confirmation notices, ensuring compliance with commercial terms and relevant counterparty agreements using legal templates.
- Complete the legal aspects of pre-transaction documentation, including tender-related legal documents, such as non-disclosure agreements, based on established legal templates.
- Identify non-standard or risky clauses and collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders for thorough review.
- Ensure timely filing and tracking of contracts using in-house database management software.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on template contracts, LNG counterparty-specific documentation formats, and house positions, particularly concerning recurring legal, regulatory, and drafting issues.
- Participate in documentation and operational improvement projects
- Engage with the LNG desk, middle office, and administrative team to respond to and evaluate commercial requirements.
- Stay informed about LNG business development trends.
- Minimum Diploma/ Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years operations/commercial/contracts/legal experience in the oil and gas industry (LNG)
- Knowledge of global LNG markets and commercial contracts strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Claire.email@example.com and attn it to Chu Chin Siew (Claire) (R1989696)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1989696
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend