12 Months Risk Analyst
- Perform due diligence checking to identify and understand potential risks and concerns
- Min Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or any relevant area
- Prior experience in risk management in a banking or financial services environment
- 12 months contract
- Basic Salary up to $ 5000
- Perform checks and due diligence on the clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank
- Liaise and coordinate with Front Office and Porto Team on the collection of the necessary documents/information for checks
- Escalate complex cases to local Compliance and/or Head Office Financial Security for advice, clarification or validation where applicable
- Compute reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
- Other ad hoc duties as per request
- Min Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or any related qualifications.
- Knowledgeable with compliance regulations in Asia (MAS, HKMA, FSC etc)
- Basic knowledge in financial product/ asset classes (Equity, Fixed Income, FX derivatives etc.)
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft suite
- Good communication skills and detailed personnel
How to Apply
Interested candidates kindly send your resume over to me at Celine.Lee@ambition.com.sg and attention to Celine Lee (R1982802) with the position title stated above. Alternatively, you may reach out to me via whatsapp at +65 8869 8708
I regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1982802
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.