2 Years Document Controller (MNC) - UP to $7000
- Maintain and manage the electronic data management systems.
- Maintain the Engineering, Procurement and other Project related documents.
- Maintain the communication to the editors of the documents and other responsible persons.
- Facilitate the application of the electronic data management systems for Team Members.
- Trouble shoot non IT related issues in the electronic data management systems.
- Receive and download documents from Contractor, Vendors and Subcontractors
- Ensure and coordinate, that required comments and feedback from Team members is provided in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of use of MS office software including all features required to maintain documents.
- At least 5 years of experience of using Electronic Document management systems, preferably more than one different database systems in a large organization.
- Experiencing in coordinating with IT persons.
- Working location at West
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Claire.email@example.com and attn it to Chu Chin Siew (Claire) (R1989696)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1989696
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend