Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Performing holistic KYC/ SOW activities
- Experience in banking compliance - KYC / Source of Wealth
- Raffles Place/ Up to $ 6500 + Completion bonus
- 6 months contract / Maternity Cover
- Min 3 years' experience in private banking compliance
- Perform assessment on periodic reviews of existing relationships including but not limited to higher risk relationships and financial intermediaries. This includes reviewing the adequacy of SOW corroboration, performing high level transaction review, identifying incremental AML or reputational risk via refreshed name screening.
- Conduct investigations on suspicious transactions/ activities surfaced during periodic review and prepare STR reports to the STRO.
- Liaise with relationship managers/ business compliance managers for issues and deficiencies identified during periodic review.
- Escalate issues identified in the periodic review process and providing practical solutions to the businesses.
- Keep abreast of changes to regulatory requirements for AML/CFT and communicate changes internally with a view to ensuring established policies, procedures and processes are compliant with new requirements.
- Update and operationalize periodic review processes and workflows to ensure consistency amongst team members.
- Providing AML/CFT advice to businesses, particularly on matters pertaining to periodic review of clients.
- Assist with training for new joiners and front office personnel on periodic review regulatory requirements in Singapore.
- Liaise with auditors on AML/CFT queries related to Singapore.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to Senior Management on periodic review statistics in Singapore.
Min Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or any related qualifications.
Min 3 years of experience under compliance with private banking exposure
Knowledgeable in MAS regulations is a plus!
Meticulous and detail-oriented personnel to ensure of high level of accuracy
Good communication skills in dealing with stakeholders (RMs)
How to Apply
Interested candidates kindly send your resume over to me at Celine.Lee@ambition.com.sg and attention to Celine Lee (R1982802) with the position title stated above. Alternatively, you may reach out to me via whatsapp at +65 8869 8708
I regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1982802
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend