Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
My client is a prolific tech-enabled production and procurement firm providing full scale marketing support using industry leading technologies and in-depth knowledge and expertise of their teams handling customers from various industries. They are looking for an Account Director to join their team in their Vietnam office. You would be responsible for managing key clients in the F&B, Beer, Wine or Spirits, FMCG sector. Your understanding of POSM & premiums, in addition to great stakeholder/client management and communication skills would be invaluable in delivering strategically planned pitches for growth strategies to ensure business growth for the client while ensuring the quality of service meets expectations.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop growth strategies and manage client opportunities.
- Oversee financial performance (P&L, budgeting, forecasting) and risk analysis.
- Foster strong client relationships, provide insights, collect feedback, and implement actions.
- Engage key client stakeholders for commercial, innovation, and process improvement plans.
- Collaborate with Solution, Business Development, and Sourcing teams for new opportunities.
- Handle client escalation, ensuring prompt issue resolution and satisfaction.
- Collaborate on scoping, building, and scaling solutions with internal teams.
- Coordinate regional pitches/tenders, consolidate inputs, and communicate effectively.
- Supervise team execution, project status, and utilization.
- Drive process improvement, training, and resource allocation.
- Update Senior Leadership Team and propose new measures.
- Collaborate internally with various teams for effective business processes.
- Coach and mentor mid-tier leaders, focusing on strategy, performance, and development.
- Develop the team for compliance, excellence, creative thinking, and knowledge-sharing.
- At least 8-10 years of experience managing and servicing key accounts, while providing procurement of marketing services and good knowledge of POSM, Print and Premiums.
- Great communicator who can work with senior stakeholders both internal and external.
- Commercially savvy and a strategic thinker with good leadership skills to build and motivate high-performing teams
- Demonstrable track record of contract and client management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend