Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
My client is a leading technology company providing innovative solutions to businesses for them to provide the best customer experience possible. They are looking to onboard an Account Manager (to be based in their Singapore office) to drive sales and capture a bigger customer base.
As the Account Manager, you shall be the point of contact for customers within your sales territory. Working together with the internal presales teams you shall be driving new customer growth by positioning the company's products as the preferred choice in the market (both existing and new markets).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devise tailored plans for specific accounts and markets, demonstrating how the solutions sets themselves apart, while hunting and seizing new opportunities for business.
- Connect and build relationships with customers at all level, adapting your pitch to suit every audience.
- Dive deep into customer strategies and goals, providing game-changing insights that boost the company's credibility and market presence leading to winning new business.
- Expand the footprint within existing accounts, mapping out long-term strategies and overseeing large-scale implementations.
- Tap into existing networks and identify fresh collaborations that drive sales and bolster alliances.
- Drive end-to-end sales strategy, from sales pitches to post-sale support, ensuring smooth transactions and happy customers.
- With at least 10 years of experience under your belt, you know the ins and outs of selling complex software solutions (SaaS), ideally in contact center environments.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Great communication skills with the ability to explain even the most intricate concepts with ease.
- A knack for forging connections with key decision-makers and influencing strategic moves.
- Being able to manage sales pipelines, customers and winning new business, whether it's a major transaction or a series of smaller wins.
- Adaptable and team player, able to work in a matrix environment and coordinate efforts across departments and partners for successful outcome.
- Willingness to Travel: at least 30% of the time.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend