Our client: Our clients focus is on understanding the unique needs of the maritime environment and developing human-centric safety solutions for this environment. They aim to combine decades of maritime experience with cutting edge IOT and AI technologies, to provide solutions created for seafarers by seafarers.
* Developing medium to long-term sales plans and strategies to grow and diversify the portfolio of customers
* Face-to-face sales of the solutions including:
- Identifying and managing interactions with customers
- Resolving problems and ensuring customers receive high quality customer service
- Developing client retention plans
* Reviewing and reporting on customer retention, business opportunity and market trends
* Manage trade show set up and sales
* Developing alternative sales channel partners
* Minimum 5 years experience in Key Account Manager position in the
* maritime product or service sales industries.
* Possess established relationships with ship owning and ship management companies.
* Managed trade shows/exhibition.
* Seafaring experience will be a bonus
* Willing to travel regularly, 50% of time.
* Highly adaptable individual with ability to work across functions
* Strong passion to work in a start-up environment
* Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines
* Skilled in languages will be a plus
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.