|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client: Our clients focus is on understanding the unique needs of the maritime environment and developing human-centric safety solutions for this environment. They aim to combine decades of maritime experience with cutting edge IOT and AI technologies, to provide solutions created for seafarers by seafarers.
* Developing medium to long-term sales plans and strategies to grow and diversify the portfolio of customers
* Face-to-face sales of the solutions including:
- Identifying and managing interactions with customers
- Resolving problems and ensuring customers receive high quality customer service
- Developing client retention plans
* Reviewing and reporting on customer retention, business opportunity and market trends
* Manage trade show set up and sales
* Developing alternative sales channel partners
* Minimum 5 years experience in Key Account Manager position in the
* maritime product or service sales industries.
* Possess established relationships with ship owning and ship management companies.
* Managed trade shows/exhibition.
* Seafaring experience will be a bonus
* Willing to travel regularly, 50% of time.
* Highly adaptable individual with ability to work across functions
* Strong passion to work in a start-up environment
* Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines
* Skilled in languages will be a plus
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117