Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts and bank reconciliation
- Liaise with banks to follow up on TT payments and receipts
- Handle staff expenses claims and payments
- Assist in trade finance matters such as Letter of Credit ("LC") issuance, LC negotiation etc
- General admin duties and other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Poly/Diploma/Degree in accounting and /or finance
- On hand training will be provided.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word etc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Chu Chin Siew (Claire) (R1989696)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1989696
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend