APAC Business Development Senior Manager (B2B)
My client - a well funded tech and data driven company in the digital marketing and ad space had raised a total funding of almost 100 mil after Series C. Currently there are over 400 employees globally with HQ in China and overseas offices across US, Europe, Singapore, HK.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced BD Manager/Director, based in Singapore office to expand the business further and take ownership of the sales strategy and
Senior Manager/Director, Business Development (B2B, Digital Marketing Tech Firm)
- APAC Role to cover all key markets
- Agile and international working environment, under Global Business Unit
- Top notch management team globally
Responsibilities - Business Development
- Identify, compile and research targeting large enterprise customers in APAC
- Develop partnership and/or sales plans
- Define the pain points and potential needs of large enterprise customers, providing corresponding analysis and solutions through consulting services;
- Generate leads, engage with potential customers, drive, negotiate and close deals
- Manage partners' and customers' pre-and post- partnership/service experiences
- Actively maintain, manage and develop existing accounts in key industries (FMCG/Hospitality/Airlines/Internet)
- Become a trusted partner and professional marketing consultant to make customer marketing simple, grow naturally and improve the efficiency and efficiency of customer marketing
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Marketing or related disciplines / Business
- Minimum 5 year's industry experience in business developent within large enterprise - digital marketing, performance marketing, advertising agency
- Experiences working in and comfortable with fast pace tech company and startup environment
- Solid experience in pitching to, developing, and managing relationships with senior management of corporate customers (CIO/CDO/CMO levels)
- Proven track record of driving partnerships and new corporate customer acquisition in APAC (SEA as minimum)
- Demonstratable ability to translate complex ideas into clear, compelling, and influential communications
- Problem solving and can do attitude, proactive and taking initiatives, eyes for details, and commitment to the highest quality standards
At Ambition we are passionate and committed to "Building Better Futures" for our candidates, clients and our employees. We reward high performers both financially and with career opportunities locally and internationally.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1652702.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.