APAC Consumer & Market Research Manager
- Globally recognized brand
- Start up environment
- High growth opportunities
Our client: owns a portfolio of B2C brands and is a pioneer in its category by a big margin. Having taken online media and connecting consumers at a global scale, they operate across the 6 inhabited continents.
- Work with numerous diverse internal clients such as- marketing, product managers, business leads, legal etc
- Support various teams including the marketing team and the product team in the development and assessment of brand and marketing campaigns and development and assessment of the product through user-testing, usability tests, concept tests, satisfaction surveys respectively
- Take charge of the research vendors and external projects, as well as been able to run internal projects
- Examine research results to draw out crucial insights and proposals, communicate these insights across teams and stakeholders to draw the correct conclusions
- Work closely with all corresponding teams in the Global offices
- 6 plus years' experience in a market research, technology or media company
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in statistical analysis, as well as proficiency with statistical software packages
- Ability to work on multiple roles at one time, showcasing project and people management skills, while taking the project to its complete
- Experience in a hands-on and fast-paced environment.
- Experience been a team player with the ability to work across teams and functions locally and globally
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.