APAC Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading supplier of beauty products. They are looking for an APAC Marketing Manager will work in collaboration APAC cross-functional teams and APAC distributors to execute and monitor high-impact, cost-effective marketing programs that ensure established corporate goals for the brand are achieved. This role will ensure consistency of Global brand positioning and communications within the APAC market.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify unique needs of key priority/strategic markets and develop marketing assets/programs to deliver growth in Asia-Pacific.
- Work closely with the Global Marketing team and assist in the development of our 360 Marketing Calendar to achieve our strategic goals and plan monthly launches and promotions of new products.
- Execute and monitor performance to spin and meet seasonal challenges and opportunities for revenue growth and brand awareness in the APAC market.
- Monitor and analyse data from e-commerce platforms (with focus on China T-mall) to identify insights and indicated actions to adjust marketing strategy/mix/investment to drive stronger growth.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Supply Chain Management teams regarding forecasting making sure our product deals meet the needs of our distributors.
- Marketing assets and insure timely & full delivery of assets to Sales, Salon, and Distribution.
- Assist with product panel testing for brand innovation and new vendor production of current products.
- Leverage global marketing messaging and content for the APAC market, as well as being the primary contact for distributor partners in APAC region for marketing related requests and questions.
- With direction from Sales Leads, create presentation materials for promotions, new product launches, and trainings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Advertising.
- Two to four years in haircare or beauty marketing. Professional or prestige preferred.
- Experienced in Digital marketing, in particular Chinese e-commerce & social (e.g. T-Mall, WeChat)
- Experience in product development preferred.
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.