APAC Marketing Manager
My clients are into the B2B consultancy industry and are currently looking to hire a Regional Marketing Manager for their APAC operations. They require the candidate to have prior experience in Marketing along with Digital Marketing,
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Implementation of the marketing plan 'on time' and within budget.
- Identification of relevant industry events, management of event calendars and managing all of the logistics, pre-planning and post-event planning around national and international events.
- Oversee print quotes and stocks of brochureware, exhibition graphics and signage.
- Attend customer events and tradeshows as and when required.
- Work with the APAC Bidding Manager and the business to generate and deliver all relevant collateral, both digital and print in a timely manner and within budget.
- Develop and deliver PowerPoint decks to support the sales and business development activity.
- Identify, source and collate graphics and imagery for use on all business collateral.
- Develop and deliver all required collateral to support the team in region.
- Work with the Regional Director and County Leads to support the delivery of the annual APAC Symposium.
- Work with the Digital Manager to ensure APAC web content is provided on time and in the right formats.
- Assist Marketing team in the generation of reports to demonstrate ROI from communications investments.
- Working with the Marketing team to update content, announcements and imagery.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates that have a minimum of 10 years' experience in marketing. B2B marketing experience is a must. Ability to work in a busy marketing department, meet deadlines, work on multiple projects simultaneously. Experienced across life cycle of marketing, outsourcing PR capability and some copywriting expertise. Experienced in content generation, marketing communications planning and budgeting experience, PR, event management, digital marketing know-how. InDesign experience is ideal.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.