Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSales & Marketing
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
Assitant Manager, Product Manager
My client, a leading company specialising in market expansion services is looking for an Assistant Manager, Product Manager in Singapore. This role will manage the marketing for the existing portfolios as well as learn from our panel of experts. This would be a great opportunity for medical product/marketing professionals to learn and manage products across a good range of brands
The product ranges for this role would either be onco or immunology
- Create and produce brand strategies, business proposals, marketing budgets, promotional programs, and tactical plans to meet marketing and sales objectives.
- Monitoring and controlling brand budgets, predictions, and expenses to ensure effective resource use.
- Executing and managing promotion plans as intended.
- Tracking and analysing market trend data of the agreed-upon tactical plans to guarantee brand growth (s)
- Use client interactions to uncover market insights and opportunities, then carry out or change marketing initiatives in response to feedback.
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing, Economics, Business, Pharmacy, Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of sales/marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the diabetes therapeutic area preferred
- Must have relevant work experience in Singapore
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend