Brand Manager - FMCG
Our client is one of the leaders in the health, wellness and beauty industry. They are continuously working towards delivering long-term solutions that enrich people's lives inside out, daily. They're expanding their team as they aspire to keep growing and looking to hire high-potential talent to join their team.
We're looking for a Brand Manager to operate as a 'Brand guardian,' ensuring that the brand's integrity is maintained across all marketing initiatives and communications.
- Taking brand ownership and developing brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term
- Creating a brand plan and a go-to-market strategy based on the brand strategy.
- Keeping abreast with market developments and analyzing consumer insights as well as competitor strategies
- Doing competitor and customer insight analysis along with the analysis of sales forecasts, relevant financials and product sales
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budge
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a high bias for action, deep passion for building brands, openness to new ideas and approaches, willingness to work with the team to make an impact on the market and a sense of responsibility, measuring performance by results.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- You have prior experience within Brand Management within the FMCG. Experience in Health and beauty products will be a plus.
- You have strong experience in business analytics, consumer insights development, a solid understanding of core marketing levers.
- You are an excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.