Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
My client is an established bunkering facilitator within the APAC region. They are looking to hire a Bunkering Trader to join their team in Singapore. This role would have you be responsible for managing relationships with existing and new clients by providing great customer service which ensures long term business relationships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Closely communicating with clients and understanding their needs
- Looking for new clients to onboard (hunting) and maintain good relationships with existing ones.
- Coordinate order delivery both internally and externally to ensure the customers orders and needs are met in a timely manner.
- Take care of daily enquiries and orders and working closely with the supply team to achieve sales targets.
- Ensure sales documentations are correct and processed into the system.
- Degree holder
- Ideally with a minimum 2 years of experience in petroleum/shipping/logistics industry
- Good sales/business development experience in bunkering would be an advantage.
- Comfortable multitasking, motivated and able to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Effective communicator and is able to negotiate sales contracts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an analytical mind would be a great asset.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend