Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
My client is an ice-cream and gelato manufacturer servicing clients in the HORECA (hotels and restaurants category) sector in Singapore. They are looking to hire a Business Development Director to join them to grow their Singapore market presence. This role would have you be responsible for not only winning new clients but also understand market gap and identify new growth areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales and sales pipelines by winning new business in the HORECA sector in Singapore
- Develop and implement sales strategies and business plan with company growth in mind
- Lead the business development efforts to onboard new accounts and larger accounts within the Singapore market
- Provide leadership and direction to the sales team and implement robust B2B sales practices
- Review current SOPs and processes and implement improvements to streamline activities
- Minimum 5-7 years of hands-on experience with selling within the F&B industry and to clients in the HORECA sector
- Experienced in working on both business development and sales strategies to maximize revenue growth
- Dynamic personality with the drive to win new business, especially large accounts and an expert multitasker
- Creative mindset with great communication and analytical skills and a keen eye for details
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend