Business Development Manager - Martech
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$84000 per annum|
About Our Client
Our client, one of the biggest global Martech Brands, is a leading innovator in driving technology in areas such as - communications & social applications, marketing & advertisement, business and FinTech, etc. In line with their vision of investing heavily in talent and technological innovation, they are looking to expand their presence in Singapore with a Business Development Manager - Martech for one of their new media subsidiaries.
The key responsibility of the Business Development Manager - Martech will be to drive sales in Singapore, generating new businesses, striking deals and managing key accounts with clientele from various industries.
The main priority for this role is achieving and growing assigned Sales Target.
Other responsibilities include:
- Planning and execution of sales plans solutions for the team
- Lead generation and out-bound, orchestrating Sales planning, execution, reporting and analysis
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers
- Analysing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing information, support and guidance
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5 or more years in of sales experience in the SAAS/ CRM/ Loyalty/ POS/ Retail Rewards programs/ Martech services
- Strong motivation and ability in meeting sales targets
- Good relationships and networks with agencies and direct clients from previous experiences
- Strong analytical skills to gain a firm grasp on customer's brand plans, goals and objectives throughout sales process
- Knowledge of DMPs, SSPs, etc. coupled with knowledge of brand safety and industry standards that is required to bring the brand to the forefront and to be the preferred partner of clients
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to work with one of the world's most successful technology brands. Candidates who enjoy working in a "flat" and non-hierarchical structure will find this a thriving environment for success. This is a newly created role and candidates are expected to be able to work independently.
Contact Tushita Kumar at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW below. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Due to application volume, only successful applicants will be notified
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1986294