Business Development Manager, SEA
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Is the leading platform for online open innovation challenges. They have global presence with a 130 strong team across 6 offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Paris, Montréal, and Stuttgart. There aim is to become the missing link between large corporations and innovators around the world, to put great ideas into place. They currently work with big names such as AWS, AIA, Google, Microsoft, Paypal and Uber.
- Work cross functionally with the sales, marketing and other teams to grow our B2B client base in Singapore and SEA. Your mission will be to grow and nurture the clients by being the face of the company
- Business Development: Prospecting, phoning, lead generation, engaging new clients, signing up new contracts, managing relationships with key partners.
- Consulting with clients on open innovation initiatives and SaaS approaches
- Marketing & Events: Development of new sales support materials, finding new market opportunities, organizing creative workshops & events
- 6 plus years enterprise sales experience with a track record of achieving targets in moderately long cycle sales (2-6 months)
- Experience in SaaS sales is a great plus.
- Communication: Experience selling to multiple high-level personas (VPs and C-levels).
- Having a strong network in SG and SEA will be beneficial
- An entrepreneurial mindset, a proactive, creative, and ambitious go-getter, who can think out of the box. You don't take No for an answer and you are not afraid to run the extra mile.
- Ability to converse with Stakeholders globally in both English and Mandarin
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117