Business Development, Senior
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$90000 - S$150000.00 per annum|
Is part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual. They empower individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
- Support go-to-market strategies to drive creation of an expansive ecosystem, with participation from leading technology partners, large private enterprises, government entities, and global stakeholders
- Drive engagement of large global and governmental regulatory bodies, as well as major corporates (incl. Fortune 500 companies)
- Build and deploy enterprise focused sales and business development campaigns
- Collaborate with other business development/sales efforts across the group
- Strategically identify, negotiate and close key partnerships (public and private entities)
- Support corporate development efforts, including investor engagements and M&A/JV efforts
- Effectively engage key internal stakeholders/ business units, including Product, engineering and operations
- The person must be a structured, analytical, strategic thinker
- Possess a min. of 3-6 years of relevant experience cultivating business acumen - potentially in support of crafting commercial strategies, and business/sales execution
- Proven track record in driving significant business impact/growth of companies
- Must possess strong market experience in Singapore/Indian markets
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to structure ambiguous problem statements, prioritise and drive insightful analysis, and translating them into practicable business initiatives
- Good communications skills are a must, someone who is comfortable and experienced in engaging senior management, and new audiences regularly
- Regional experience is not mandatory but highly preferred.
- Passionate about technology, ideally (but not compulsory) with knowledge and exposure to Digital Identity/ Blockchain space
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117