Business Ecommerce and Marketplace Director - APAC
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$200000.00 per annum|
My client is a US based FMCG ecommerce company who is expanding within the APAC region. They are currently looking to hire a Business Ecommerce and Marketplace Director for the APAC region. This is a leadership level position that will set the overall strategy and action plan to drive sales and profit across product categories through various marketplaces within the APAC region, future owned Ecommerce and other direct to consumer channels.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide strategic direction, priorities for Digital Channels and work with the management on maximizing revenue and profitability for APAC Region
- Coordinate profitable advertising campaigns to drive digital engagement and product sales.
- This role will further provide customer focused experiences, promotions, offers and merchandising solutions in all our direct-to-consumer channels
- Director of DTC will manage agency relationships and work on developing and further growing the team across various digital/ecommerce areas
- Lead and work collaboratively to deliver overall Marketplace & Dropship strategy.
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve D2C revenue and profitability objectives
- Hands on management and optimization of numerous digital channels
- Set the overall business and merchandising action plan to drive sales and profit across product categories.
- Manage product launches, and implement strategies to boost, and maintain product rankings, run ad campaigns and optimize ACOS/ROAS.
- Ensure online marketplaces are maintained in an organized and logical manner that is consistent with the department merchandising plans and brand strategy.
- Monitor digital promotional campaigns to ensure increased sales, profitability and competitiveness in the market.
- Analyze market trends/sales and recommend changes to marketing and advertising strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Drive the business forward through innovation, new trends and initiatives in the market.
Looking for candidates who have a minimum 15 years of experience managing ecommerce, marketplaces and managing dropship partnerships and related activities in direct-to-consumer areas. Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or related field. Strong analysis and critical thinking skills; monitors own work and able to develop new methods for improvement.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.