Commercial Sales Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$80000.00 per annum|
My client is a European company which manufactures commercial and residential electronics/electrical products. They have a good presence within the Asia markets and are looking to pernitrate further into the B2B market. Currently they are looking to hire a Commercial Sales Manager to join their team.
- Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process with new prospects within specified industry vertical markets.
- Successfully leverage ideas across clients and industries to formulate the best practices and creative thinking to generate new sales leads.
- Knowledgeable in IT solution, IT engineer or System integration.
- Builds and manages all aspects of a sales department inclusive of leading management, account management, business analytics, and channel development.
- Play a strategic role in building creative sales strategies that are focused on customer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business.
- Creates goals that comply with the attainment of the business's overall objectives and strives to meet and exceed these goals.
- Creates comprehensive and compelling strategic proposals that challenge the status-quo and convince senior sales management with crystal clear added-value.
- Participates in tradeshows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and events on behalf of the business.
Ideally you would have a minimum of 5 - 7 years' experience working within the IT/AV industry/products. The candidate must be knowledgeable with system integration. Strong experience in managing relationships with all customers. Been in the B2B business or commercial side previously.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.