Content Strategist and writer
Our client: Are a creative agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B events to make it really work in the modern world. They are looking for a Content Strategist/Writer with an interest in emerging social and digital media platforms, and experience in creating content worth paying attention to.
- Research and develop content based on customer's identified challenges and objectives.
- Write and craft compelling content across multiple platforms
- Manage the editorial calendar and align content channels to maximize reach and conversion.
- Spearhead multiple projects including brainstorms, creative briefs, success metrics etc.
- Partner with internal teams to develop strategic campaigns for increasing brand awareness.
- Establish strong relationships with cross functional teams to manage multiple workstreams with competing priorities.
- Dive into data and human behaviour across all social platforms to create content that connects people in new, compelling ways
- Extensive B2B creative marketing experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience with hands on content creation with a great portfolio.
- Experience crafting stories that build brand affinity, drive traffic, and grow revenue.
- Work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility.
- Ability to work effectively, meet deadlines, and switch gears comfortably in a fast-moving agency environment.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and cope well under extreme pressure.
- Calm under pressure - our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative.
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships.
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- B2B, IT marketing knowledge and experience will be highly desirable
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.