|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client: Is an exciting start up looking to transform the Maritime space using new technology
- Plan/create/edit all types of content, from landing pages to long-form blog articles to external thought-leadership guest posts
- Present written content about technically complex topics in a way that's clear, compelling, and accessible for average consumers
- Research and develop content based on customer's identified challenges and objectives.
- Manage the editorial calendar and align content channels to maximize reach and conversion.
- Partner with internal teams to develop strategic campaigns for increasing brand awareness.
- Dive into data and human behaviour across all social platforms to create content that connects people in new, compelling ways
- Must have experience writing content in the Maritime, shipping or logistics space
- Extensive B2B creative marketing experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience with hands on content creation with a great portfolio.
- Experience crafting stories that build brand affinity, drive traffic, and grow revenue.
- Work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility.
- Ability to work effectively, meet deadlines, and switch gears comfortably in a fast-moving agency environment.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and cope well under extreme pressure.
- Calm under pressure - our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative.
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships.
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117