Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 09 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSales & Marketing
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
Customer Service Manager
My client, one of the largest providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices, is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Develop customer service support to achieve high customer satisfaction and build strong relationships that promote customer loyalty.
- Manage resources to provide direct support to customers and Sales for die support, ensuring revenue and business plan targets are met.
- Monitor sales forecasts and customer demand to ensure UTAC capacity and material purchases are aligned.
- Oversee resources to ensure timely execution of new business offloading into the factory, meeting customer and factory expectations.
- Gather feedback on customer business direction changes and potential new business, providing inputs to sales and business development for strategic planning.
- Hold a degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or Marketing Management.
- Possess at least 5 years of working experience in customer service within the semi-conductor industry.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to adopt and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend