Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
My client, one of the largest providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices, is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Provide Incoming Dies visibility to the Factory for planning and execution
- Analyze customer forecast numbers and work with Customer to pull in dies to fulfill Forecast / AOP/Customer Shipment requirements
- Co-ordinate customers' loading and shipment priority within the Factory
- Provide instruction to Planning to execute orders and changes in priorities and orders
- Provide WIP status, ship-out plan and finished good information to customers
- Brief internal team on changes in flow / process / customer requirements after understanding customers' specs
- Work with IT to develop reports for customers and maintain the requirements of these reports (eg. WIP, Lot transaction history, finished goods, billing report)
- Maintain pricing and sales order creation for billing and shipment
- Host Customer Visits and Quarterly Business Review meetings
- Hold a degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or Marketing Management.
- Possess at least 8 years of working experience in customer service within the Semi-conductor industry.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to adopt and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend