Our Client: Are a creative agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B events to make it really work in the modern world. This diverse job spans the
production components of a great virtual event & marketing campaign from concepts to digital
executions whether it be video, web or content.
- Maintains proper technical knowledge of digital tools, platforms and trends related to digital
- events and campaign activation (i.e. familiar with virtual events platforms, live stream tools etc)
- A working knowledge of the key aspects of digital production whether it be videos or digital
- event content
- Record and edit simple video and audio projects, including selecting program format for final
- output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files,
- creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/SFX
- Take ownership and accountability for working alongside the Event Director/Account Director
- to deliver the selected production elements of a virtual event or marketing campaign
- Supportive Troubleshooting, and solution driven to all production requirements for all projects
- Manage delivery on day of event to ensure a positive customer experience
- Pre-Event Management including generating supplier briefs, and tracking documents
- At least 3-5 years of experience in digital events production and or/video production
- Comprehensive understanding of the B2B event | production management industry
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Strong knowledge and understanding of AV video production
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure while coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Ability to understand client objectives and interpret them to develop an integrated event
- strategy (including good listening and questioning skills).
- Excellent organiser - must have experience in managing multiple events at any one time with
- the ability to multi-task and prioritise based upon the event requirements. The role will involve
- managing event projects from an end-to-end perspective, therefore candidates will need
- to understand all aspects to event management from initial briefing to pre-event management,
- to on site production and through to analysing the success of event projects.
- Immaculate attention to detail & writing skills - can input information quickly, accurately and
- Comfortable with proof reading and basic copywriting.
- Financial control - experience of producing client facing budgets and closely of tracking
- campaign costs.
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the
- challenges and be hungry to learn.
- Good knowledge and network of suppliers and platforms
- An understanding of both technical and creative processes
- Confidence to speak up to senior stakeholders in order to get the best results for a project
- B2B, IT marketing knowledge and experience will be highly desirable
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.