Events Content Manager
Our Client: Our client is a leader in their field working with global fortune 500 and leading technology companies. They connect their clients with the best insights and expertise in their space.
- Create and host events including panels of experts and media, owning the production process
- Write and edit material for events and panel discussions.
- Use of excellent copy writing, editing and editorial skills to create the right material per project
- Be independent and assertive in a fast paced and demanding workplace
- Assist with content for marketing and brand materials, including promotional, descriptive and thought leadership copy
- 5 plus years experience experience in similar roles within the B2B space- editorial, copy writing, or content, and events, conferences or tradeshow production
- Experience in researching and developing/creating content for events
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills a must
- Experience hosting and running events as EMC
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal teams and external vendors
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.