[Investment Banking] 6 Months Treasury Cash Officer $ 3500
|Salary:||S$2800 - S$3500 per month + 20 days Annual Leave (Prorated)|
- Assist Treasury Cash Position Desk in its daily activities in Singapore.
- Perform Intraday Liquidity Monitoring tasks and reporting in accordance with ILM procedures.
- Perform Asian cash netting and interim payments as required.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to regulatory requirements.
- Perform administrative duties and/or ad hoc tasks when required.
- Min Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or relevant fields and/or 1 year of relevant experience.
- Pro-active, willing to learn and able to multi-task.
- Able to work independently but also as a team player in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented and a strong sense of accuracy.
- Confident to work under pressure and to deadlines whilst maintaining good organization and prioritization.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent handling of MS Office applications.
Basic Salary Up to $ 3500
Annual Leave: 20 days prorated
Working Location: Raffles Place
Working Hour: Monday to Friday 9-6pm
How to Apply
Interested candidates kindly send your resume over to me at Celine.Lee@ambition.com.sg and attention to Celine Lee (R1982802) with the position title stated above. Alternatively, you may reach out to me via whatsapp at +65 8869 8708
I regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1982802
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117